Get your needles and yarn poised for my newest workshop and learn how to knit the Penguono jacket! The Penguono is one of my favorite pieces to wear because it's perfect to throw on and transform any outfit - it's even convertible and can be worn upside down for a more dramatic shape and drape. With a combination of garter and seed stitch, and stunning welts that run along the back, this dreamy jacket is rich with textures. In this workshop we knit the Penguono together one step at a time and I guide you through choosing the right size, choosing appropriate yarns, and constructing this stunning jacket. Get ready to embark on your own Penguono or Pengweeno adventure!
You will learn how to…
- Cast On
- Marl different yarn weights and fibers together
- Pick up stitches
- Work Welts
- Modularly attach sections together without seams
- Customize the length of your jacket
- Choose the right size/fit
- Work Short Rows
- I-cord Bind Off
- Weave in ends
- Knit every section of the Penguono or Pengweeno with up close tutorials that you can rewatch as many times as you like
You will also receive...
- Penguono pattern PDF
- Pengweeno pattern PDF
- Access to discussion threads so you can ask questions as you knit your jacket
- €30 workshop fee (+VAT for EU/UK) includes over 2 hours of video content.
- Watch the lessons at any time and as many times as you want.
- Filmed in English
- Engage in the interactive Discussion Thread feature to ask questions and make comments during each video.
- Captions in English are included as an option with each video.