Design Your Own Top-Down Shawl
Please select all options.
(Prices subject to change based on VAT for your location. Final price of purchase is shown at checkout.)
Learn how to design your own top-down shawl with over 3 hours of knitspirational videos!
You will learn how to…
- Knit and modify top-down shawl shapes using Stephen's shape recipes
- Manipulate top-down shawl shapes using Stephen's simple shaping formulas for triangles, semi-circles, and more
- Swatch and sketch to develop your own shawl designs
- Work several different increases
- Block your finished shawls
- Find the best types of yarns for shawl knitting
- Plan your design from swatching or sketching to knitted fabric
- Embrace improvisation to experiment with different shawl shapes
- Modify the edges and spine of your design
- Customise the border of your shawl
You will also receive…
- PDF filled with photos and a summary of the workshop topics
- Boneyard Shawl PDF
- €50 workshop fee (+VAT for EU/UK) includes over 3 hours of video content
- Watch the lessons at any time and as many times as you want.
- Filmed in English
- Engage in the interactive Discussion Thread feature to ask questions and make comments during each video.
- Captions in English are included as an option with each video.
- Sign up by purchasing the workshop. Workshops are accessed through our Thinkific portal.
- If you already have a Thinkific account, simply click here to log into your account.
- If you do not already have a Thinkific account, one has been created for you when you sign up. Once you purchase the workshop, you will receive a separate email with a quick link to set your password to view the workshop on the Thinkific platform.
- Once you are logged in here, you will have access to our Westknits Workshop portal where you can follow along at your own pace, join discussions, and get excited about working with color! If you decide to join in on any future workshops with Westknits, you won't have to create a new account and all your workshops will be available from the same portal.
If you have any questions about accessing your workshop, please email us at email@example.com.