Home Collections WESTKNITS WORKSHOPS Stashbusting
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
(Prices subject to change based on VAT for your location. Final price of purchase is shown at checkout.)
Learn how to stashbust with over 2 hours of knitspirational videos!
You will learn how to…
- Combine different yarn weights and yarn types together
- Plan leftover color palettes using your stash
- Select a color palette for the Rain or Shine Sweater
- Select a color palette for the Painting Bricks Scarf
- Organize your stash
- Get inspired by the yarns you have
- Experiment and listen to your color instincts as you build confidence with clear yarn demonstrations and technique tutorials
- Weave in ends and other finishing tips
You will also receive…
- PDF filled with extra stashbusting advice and resource links
- Rain or Shine Sweater pattern PDF
- Painting Bricks Scarf pattern PDF
- €50 workshop fee (+VAT for EU/UK) includes over 2 hours of video content + 2 knitting patterns.
- Watch the lessons at any time and as many times as you want.
- Filmed in English
- Engage in the interactive Discussion Thread feature to ask questions and make comments during each video.
- Captions in English are included as an option with each video.
Sign up by purchasing the workshop. Workshops are accessed through our Thinkific portal.
If you already have a Thinkific account, simply click here to log into your account.
If you do not already have a Thinkific account, one has been created for you when you sign up. Once you purchase the workshop, you will receive a separate email with a quick link to set your password to view the workshop on the Thinkific platform.
Once you are logged in here, you will have access to our Westknits Workshop portal where you can follow along at your own pace, join discussions, and get excited about working with color! If you decide to join in on any future workshops with Westknits, you won't have to create a new account and all your workshops will be available from the same portal.
If you have any questions about accessing your workshop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.