Home Collections WESTKNITS WORKSHOPS How to Knit Socks
How to Knit Socks
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Learn how to knit your first pair of socks with easy to follow video tutorials that walk you through every step of the way. This online Westknits Workshop guides through everything you need to know to accomplish your sock including how to select the right yarn, and how to determine the size of sock to knit for the best fit. The workshop includes two sock patterns, the Westknits Simple Socks for fingering weight sock yarn and the Scrappy DK Socks for quicker and thicker socks.
You will learn how to…
You will learn how to…
- Choose the right yarn
- Find the perfect fit
- Understand sock anatomy
- Cast on
- Work all of the sock techniques including the Heel Flap, Heel Turn, and Gusset & Toe decreases
- Work with colorful stripes and weave in ends as you knit
- Block and finish your socks
- Confidently customize the sock patterns to fit you perfectly
You will also receive…
- Westknits Simple Socks pattern for fingering weight yarn
- Scrappy DK Socks pattern for DK weight yarn
- Inspirational video filled with Westknits sock samples to inspire your next cast on
- €50 workshop fee (+VAT for EU/UK) includes over 2 hours of video content
- Watch the lessons at any time and as many times as you want.
- Filmed in English
- Engage in the interactive Discussion Thread feature to ask questions and make comments during each video.
- Captions in English are included as an option with each video.
- Sign up by purchasing the workshop. Workshops are accessed through our Thinkific portal.
- If you already have a Thinkific account, simply click here to log into your account.
- If you do not already have a Thinkific account, one has been created for you when you sign up. Once you purchase the workshop, you will receive a separate email with a quick link to set your password to view the workshop on the Thinkific platform.
- Once you are logged in here, you will have access to our Westknits Workshop portal where you can follow along at your own pace, join discussions, and get excited about brioche knitting! If you decide to join in on any future workshops with Westknits, you won't have to create a new account and all your workshops will be available from the same portal.
If you have any questions about accessing your workshop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.