Design Your Own Top-Down Socks
Please select all options.
Welcome to the world of top-down sock design! We are going to transform a simple sock recipe into unique one-of-a-kind sock creations. Whether you want to design your own sock patterns, or just learn how to knit special socks for yourself, we are going to have so much fun creating new sock variations. This workshop includes my Westknits Simple Socks pattern. I recommend using this pattern/recipe as a guide for your own sock creations. Grab some colorful sock yarn and let’s have fun!
You will learn how to…
- Understand top-down sock anatomy
- Choose stitch patterns and incorporate them into your sock design
- Create many sizes for your socks
- Design special details
- Apply different color ideas to your sock designs
- Work a garter stitch heel flap and slip stitch heel flap
- Customize your sock details (cuff, gusset, toe, etc)
You will also receive...
- Westknits Simple Socks pattern for fingering weight yarn
- Inspirational video at Stephen & Penelope showing lots of sock yarn and color ideas
- €40 workshop fee (+VAT for EU/UK) includes over 2 hours of video content
- Watch the lessons at any time and as many times as you want.
- Filmed in English
- Engage in the interactive Discussion Thread feature to ask questions and make comments during each video.
- Captions in English are included as an option with each video.
- Sign up by purchasing the workshop. Workshops are accessed through our Thinkific portal.
- If you already have a Thinkific account, simply click here to log into your account.
- If you do not already have a Thinkific account, one has been created for you when you sign up. Once you purchase the workshop, you will receive a separate email with a quick link to set your password to view the workshop on the Thinkific platform.
- Once you are logged in here, you will have access to our Westknits Workshop portal where you can follow along at your own pace, join discussions, and get excited about brioche knitting! If you decide to join in on any future workshops with Westknits, you won't have to create a new account and all your workshops will be available from the same portal.
If you have any questions about accessing your workshop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.